Monday, May 30, 2022

Wiring

I made a bracket and mounted the combination meter and wired to shunt, tested things, all good.


 I fabricated a tray to hold components and mounted relays, battery contactors and terminal strip.

I wired the 12volt side of things and discovered one contactor in not working. I will address this at a later date,


I decided to add a high voltage fuse in the 48 volt side, just in case. Tested fuse accidentally when cable bridged some batteries, fuse is opened. On a positive note, fuse protected things, bad news is fuse is over 100 bucks.

I had a higher rated fuse I installed until I find another.


I checked connections, I bypassed seat switch due to not installed. I turned on the motor and checked transmission operation and hydraulic lift for deck.
I bolted on covers and parts. Test drive soon and deck install.

No comments:

Post a Comment